Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Responsible: Hermann & Kollegen Lawyers PartG mbB (HK), Kurfürstendamm 59, 10707 Berlin, Email: email@example.com, Phone: +49 (0) 30 – 8871608-415, Fax: +49 (0) 30 – 8871608-499
The operational data protection officer of HK is:
Eva Gaertner – CompanyCheck Deutschland GmbH, Schillerstrasse 47/49 in 22767 Hamburg.
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.hk-law.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case will we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given express consent to this according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, which is resulting in connection with the specific used terminal. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary coo-grays that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to improve usability. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned for the protection of our legitimate interests as well as for the legitimate interest of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
- a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
- i) Google Analytics1
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA) for the purpose of tailoring and optimizing our pages 94043, USA, hereafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used (see point 4). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request,